Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Living in fear

Do we all to some extent live in fear?

fear of the new, fear of the old... is being comfortable where you are, just being scared of where you could be if you went for it?

fear of being alone, but if your afraid then your more likely to be alone.

ahhh the paradox of it all.

I'm afraid, been afraid most of my life I think.
was I born this way?
was it instilled in me from a young age by my parents?
don't get me wrong, its not a fear of them, but fear of what could be.

and now, I'm trying to break free of that cycle of fear...
trying to have a go at what I want to be, and guess what. I'm afraid! I'm trying hard to not be, but I know that I am. change is scary, and I'm trying to change my entire world. no safety net, nothing to fall back on. but I must go now, or never shall I do it.

I'm scared, but this could be the best thing I've ever done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Zef 2005

"Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken"