Sunday, September 18, 2005

The General Lee rides again!

Can I get a yeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

well, today I wandered off and saw The Dukes of Hazzard... and I have to say, hot damn! I liked it!!!!

There was a decent story-line, nice and wholesome (well, compared to a lot of Hollywood story lines these days)... the performances all round where pretty damn entertaining (even Jessica Simpson did a pretty good job, and I generally have no respect for that ass flasher)

I laughed, I chuckled, I GASPED in awe as the General Lee (lord knows how many copies of that car they had to go through during filming) did its amazing gravity defying stunts! My respect goes out to the many stunt drivers involved in the filming process... those boys can DRIVE!!!

Have to admit, I could feel my heart in my throat when the General Lee first appeared..... And it got even higher later on in the film, when the General Lee appeared again, in all his glory!!

(A friend and I are considering doing up his car in a General Lee fashion).

I half expected to be very disappointed by this movie, scared of what the "Hollywood" treatment would do to the material. But instead of being let down, I was buoyed up!

It was a rip roaring adventure, going at full tilt the entire time!

Enjoyment plus!!!!! I will happily part with my money to enjoy the Dukes adventure on the big screen again! (Several times even!)

And trust me, I work at a video store, where I constantly get in trouble for being too judgemental about movies, too picky and harsh..

I have nothing to pick on with The Dukes of Hazzard. It was a completely enjoyable romp from one end to the other! 5 fun stars!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Casyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:27 pm  
Blogger zef said...

MWA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Zef 2005

"Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken"